Asian Chicken Crunch Salad
This delicious and healthy Asian chicken salad is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. It's easy to make, and it's loaded with flavor. You'll love the crunchy veggies and the delicious asian-inspired dressing.
- 1 cup Cabbage
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup Chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup Roughly grated or matchstick carrots
- ½ an Avocado chopped into chunks
- Mandarin Oranges fresh or dole no sugar added
- Toasted almonds
- Grilled chicken
- Green onions optional
- Cilantro leaves
- ½ cup Blanched asparagus optional
- 1/8 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/8 cup Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ginger grated or paste
- Sriracha depending on desired heat
- Salt to taste
Add all the dressing ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake them until well mixed.
The salad dressing will separate while in the fridge so be sure to shake well again before using.
Layer cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, carrots and optional blanched asparagus in an individual salad bowl top with mandarin oranges, toasted almonds and other optional toppings as desired.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat salad and top with grilled chicken