PCOS Friendly Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I have personal experience with and love! It is my intention to provide as much helpful content to my readers as possible. This requires a great deal of time and money. If you find the information on this website helpful I appreciate your support!
These pancakes are fluffy and delicious while still being healthy!
My kids and husband beg for these on cozy fall and holiday mornings. The fact that they are quick and easy makes is an added benefit.
This is the paleo pancake mix that I use but other options would probably work as well.
Enjoy these delicious easy pancakes!
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 Cups Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Preheat griddle to medium heat Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. In a separate bowl beat the eggs with other wet ingredients before stirring into the dry ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup of batter on a hot, greased griddle. Pancakes are ready to turn when bubbles form and the edges seem cooked. Turn and brown lightly on the other side.
In the mood for waffles instead? Simply add 1 1/12 tablespoons of grass-fed butter or coconut butter melted.